If your pod doesn’t seem to be connecting to the server, please go to the pod and check the LED status before contacting us and we can then diagnose the problem.
Note1: A local issue can be:
- The modem cannot attach to the network (usually due to bad GPRS coverage)
- The modem cannot connect to the APN (usually due to bad GPRS coverage or to wrong settings)
- Unexpected error (other than above)
Note2 : An issue with the server can be:
- Cannot connect to the server (offline or wrong settings)
- Response timeout (the server did not reply in time to a command)
- Response error (some data have been received from the server, but the format of the response is not correct)
In these instances, please contact us for further advice on rectifying the issue.